For our Application Management team, we are recruiting for a Business Intelligence Developer.
In this function, you’re responsible for the development of reporting solutions using the QlikView / QlikSense application. You will do this by working closely together with the business users. We are looking for a candidate that can really improve Qlik within our organization.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Design and develop reporting solutions based on the needs of the end-user requirements;
- Implement an efficient BI-architecture and develop reporting solutions that fit in this architecture;
- Provide appropriate design alternatives which meet business requirements and are consistent with the company’s standards and processes at the same;
- Perform analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in QlikView and/or QlikSense;
- Interact with the business users to collect requirements and acquire necessary domain knowledge, to determine the best solution for their requirements;
- Work with business application specialists to ensure the data model provides the right data;
- Maintain and manage the QlikView application;
- Represent the (global) BI team and advise on best practice and solutions as required.
For this challenging position the following position-requirements are essential:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in developing and or designing with QlikView;
- At least a bachelor degree in IT, information science or related fields;
- Experience with QlikView application administration. Experience with QlikSense is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience with ERP applications (preferably JD Edwards 9.2;)
- Experience with working in global projects and dealing with multiple cultures;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Dutch is preferred.
- Experienced in stakeholder management at all levels of the business;
- Experience in the manufacturing industry;
- Personality: self-starter, ownership and proactive.
Interface is at the forefront of the field of corporate sustainability and environmentally friendly production. Within our ambitious sustainability programme, Mission Zero is the joint objective for all Interface companies. Mission Zero is our commitment to eliminate all negative impact on the environment from our company by 2020.
The personnel policy of Interface is focussed on promoting personal growth, development and training of employees. Interface offers good principal terms of employment and fringe benefits. In addition to an 8% holiday allowance, an annual 8% bonus is paid. For this function, the salary indication is between €4500 and €5200.
For more information about this role please contact Nienke van Elst (Application Manager EMEA.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please click apply and upload your covering letter and