Due to operational demands, we are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager (JN0042). This is a fulltime permanent role reporting directly to the European Planning Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team of 5 planners and will be a member of the Local Operations Management Team in Craigavon.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Support manufacturing operations at the European sites to optimise manufacturing efficiency and the utilisation of capacity to provide on-time delivery.
- Develop capacity planning to improve machine and manpower planning utilisation to enable schedule fulfilment.
- Optimise machine scheduling & batch sizes to reduce throughput time and improve machine utilisation.
- Plan and maintain inventory yarn levels and stock turns operating within agreed targets in order to operate within financial constraints.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to ensure raw material availability and optimal batch sizes.
- Improve processes and systems to maximise the accuracy of data working to harmonise processes and develop best practice.
- Manage the Craigavon raw material warehouse and third-party warehousing services
For this varied and challenging position the following position-requirements are essential:
- Educated to Bachelor/Master degree Supply Chain Management and/or business management qualification
- Experience of leading a planning team
- Commercial skill and experience in manufacturing operations
- Excellent analytical skills, with ability to analyse complex data for extensive improvements in the supply chain.
- Strong communication skills
- International experience
Interface is the modular flooring division of Interface Inc., based in Atlanta, USA. The Company is a worldwide leader in the design and production of high-quality, innovative modular floor coverings and widely recognised as an environmental pioneer.
In Europe, Interface has manufacturing facilities in Craigavon, Northern Ireland; and Scherpenzeel in Holland, as well as sales offices in most major cities.
Opportunities are now available based in our UK Tufting Centre of Excellence in Craigavon, Northern Ireland, where we operate as part of a global supply chain and pride ourselves on being a friendly, knowledgeable, innovative and highly professional partner to all our stakeholders.
To apply for this position, please complete an online application form.