For our Product Portfolio team, we are recruiting for a Product Marketing Manager EMEA.
In this function, you will work with regional Sales & Marketing and members of the EMEA Product & Design teams to optimize the product launches, commercialization process and product offering in our EMEA business. Another important task is to identify new product needs and opportunities.
Work location for this function is Scherpenzeel (The Netherlands) or Shelf (United Kingdom.)
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Working closely with regional Sales & Marketing teams to provide product portfolio expertise to support their needs with a focus on price positioning, product gaps and monitoring and measuring of product initiatives;
- Organize and participate in regular portfolio reviews with regional Sales & Marketing team representatives and identify product development needs;
- Identify regional trends in product preferences and buyer behaviour, investigating underlying causes for sales trends, and making recommendations on product portfolio actions based on the results;
- In conjunction with international Marketing and Marketing Intelligence organize and monitor product market testing consolidating final feedback for review;
- Act as point of contact for cross-functional employees who are looking to contribute new product concept ideas by validating key assumptions for each concept against actual market and sales performance data, screening ideas vs. existing products in the portfolio, and helping to construct product concept briefs for suitable ideas;
- Contribute to the development of sales forecasts for new and/or proposed products based on comparable product performance, impact of emerging trends, use of forecasting models, etc. as appropriate. Publish sales and margin goals for all new products and report on results;
- Together with international Marketing prepare and execute product launch- and commercialization plans and monitor execution and success.
Besides these tasks, you have some more general support tasks in this position:
- Work closely together with Global Product Marketing colleagues to benefit from synergies across the world;
- Support the EMEA price positioning and execution of the strategy; act as a member of the pricing team;
- Gather feedback from EMEA sales and activating on those insights to impact global NPD as well as regional efforts. This would include both feedbacks on current products as well as feedback on potential portfolio gaps;
- Work with the Technical product manager (KPI analysis) and Market intelligence employee (market research and competitive info) to translate product needs and opportunities by segment & geography into product marketing briefs.
For this challenging position the following position-requirements are essential:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, statistics, or related field;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in product marketing/management;
- Excellent project management and analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstration of strong implementation skills;
- Highly developed commercial awareness;
- Ability to influence senior levels of management within the organization;
- Most important competencies for this role are "Deciding & Initiating Action", "Influencing" and "Planning & Organizing."
Interface is at the forefront of the field of corporate sustainability and environmentally friendly production. Within our ambitious sustainability programme, Mission Zero is the joint objective for all Interface companies. Mission Zero is our commitment to eliminate all negative impact on the environment from our company by 2020.
Interface's personnel policy is focussed on promoting personal growth, development and training of employees.
For more information about this role please contact Jan Peter van Deutekom (Product Portfolio Director) via 033-2775555.
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please click "apply" and upload your covering letter and CV.
Closing date for this vacancy is the 16th of February 2018.