For our Sales team Benelux, we are recruiting for an Account Manager.
The Account Manager we are looking for will work on a senior level with architects and/or end users in the region Amsterdam / Utrecht. The purpose of this role is to maintain and maximise business opportunities to ensure business growth in line with the strategy.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Develop, gain buy-in to, and implement an area specific business development plan in order to proactively identify and target agreed growth and development opportunities;
- Maintain and develop ‘deep’ relationships with existing and potential customers, at all levels of the customer hierarchy, including large complex accounts in order to provide support and develop awareness of Interface’s product and service;
- Develop and implement plans and actions for identifying or reactivating customers and setting up new accounts;
- Identify, monitor, report and record all sales opportunities so that they may be converted into sales, to maintain and improve market share;
- Collaborate with colleagues with integrity on projects which are interconnected across territory lines, support each other and communicate proactively to ensure Interface is in the best position to win business;
- Sell and influence the sale of Interface products and services within pricing guidelines and monitor sales levels to ensure business mix whilst ensuring billings targets are reached or exceeded;
- Identify market and competitor information and feed it back to the business in order to ensure market requirements and competitor developments are incorporated into marketing and NPD plans;
- Understand customer requirements for sustainability in order to spot opportunities for the sale of sustainable products and services and engage customers with our Mission Zero;
- Complete administration in time so that accurate analysis reports can be prepared for use in measurement of progress and forward planning.
For this varied and challenging position the following requirements are essential:
- Evidence of success in business development;
- Proven architects and end-users network in Amsterdam region;
- Bachelor degree in commercial related direction;
- Experienced in project long term selling cycles;
- Design Products or BtoB industry experience (for example in a specification role);
- Result oriented and a team player;
- Driving licence.
The personnel policy of Interface is focussed on promoting personal growth, development and training of employees. Interface offers good principal terms of employment and fringe benefits. In addition to an 8% holiday allowance, and a good bonus is paid.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click apply and upload your CV and motivation. For more information about the role, you can contact Gert-Jan Stolk (T: 0646352841)
Closing date for this vacancy is September 22, 2017