For our Finance department in the Netherlands we are looking for a Business Controller.
The main focus of this function is to support the Regional Management Team (Benelux & Scandinavia) in the development of their strategic business plans and associated information streams to ensure that opportunities are identified and pursued which will grow and consolidate business.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Provide day to day commercial finance support to the regional organization and act as a key business partner to the Regional Leadership Team with a remit to support and challenge commercial thinking.
- Provide commercial support to non-financial functions to ensure a value added approach is adopted to overhead expenditure.
- Develop comprehensive management information tools to provide financial and non-financial KPI’s trends and forecasts.
- Analyze and provide detailed segmental, customer, competitor and product profitability information to support business decisions.
- Participate in the strategic planning and forecasting to ensure that business decision making and monthly forecasting is based on sound financial fundamentals.
- Work closely with Sales management on pricing strategy and provide commercial pricing support when required.
- Define, create and implement incentive structures for the regional organization and rebate structures for the key customers.
- Participate in strategic improvement projects for the region as required to achieve and implement continuous improvements for future benefit of the wider organization.
For this position the following position-requirements are essential:
- Master degree in Controlling and/or Finance.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a commercial finance role.
- Good understanding of accounting.
- Exposure to the creation of strategic planning and forecasting.
- Ability to explain complex financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Experience in Budgeting, Forecasting and challenging on commercial ideas.
- High standard of business English (written & spoken).
- Advanced Excel modelling skills.
For more information about this role please contact Daniëlle Verschuur (European Director Finance EMEA.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please address your covering letter and CV to Gert-Jan Stolk (Gert-Jan.Stolk@interface.com.)
Closing date for this vacancy is the 17th of March 2017.