For our Finance department in the Netherlands we are looking for a new colleague for the role Senior Sales Accountant.
This is a fulltime function based in Scherpenzeel.
The main focus of our Senior Sales accountant is to supervise, evaluate, record and analyze financial data with the purpose of controlling the data flows and providing timely management control data. The Senior Sales Accountant reports to the Teamleader Sales Accounting.
The key activities in this interesting position are:
- Day to day finance and accounts operations: ensure financial accounting of our sales companies in line with tax, legal and internal procedures;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reporting;
- Responsible for timely fiscal declarations such as VAT, payroll taxes, income taxes;
- Responsible for local GAAP reporting;
- Controlling of (outsourced) payroll;
- Prepare invoice accrual, prepayments, fixed assets at month ends;
- Responsible for timely submission of financial data with the guarantee of accuracy, consistency and integrity;
- Providing assistance and support to other team members and to other departments for accounting related matters;
- Work closely together with the Sales Accountant Assistant.
Scale and Scope of the role
- Entities: 3
- Revenue: € 245 million
- Workregion: EMEA (focus on Germany, Austria and Swiss)
The following professional requirements are important for this position:
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or economics;
- Minimal 2 -3 years working experience;
- Experience in working in a complex international sales organization;
- Thorough knowledge of financial accounting, reporting and relevant fiscal legislation;
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably JDE;
- Perfect Dutch and English language skills (oral and written);
- Good communication skills;
- Proactive and a can do attitude.
The personnel policy of Interface is focussed on promoting personal growth, development and training of employees. The salary for this function is based on educational background and experience. The salary range for this function is between €2600,- and €3600,- per month.
Interface offers good principal terms of employment and fringe benefits. In addition to an 8% holiday allowance, an annual 8% bonus is paid.
For more information about this role please contact Henda van Lambalgen (033-2775555.)
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please click apply and address your covering letter and CV to Gert-Jan Stolk. For more information about the procedure you can call him via 06 - 46352841.