The Showroom Manager is focused on developing an exciting and innovative space which becomes the ‘go to’ showroom facility within Clerkenwell and to provide a positive and memorable experience for our customers and sales teams.
- Maintain the facilities, fabric, equipment and services of the London Showroom to ensure that it provides an aesthetically pleasing, functional and safe environment for customers and staff.
- Day to day responsibility for all aspects of health and safety including fire safety, procedures and protocols and event management.
- Provide a front and back of house service and act as ambassador and host for customer visits to ensure that Interface is promoted and presented in the best possible light to customers.
- Provide a front and back of house service for internal staff organising meeting rooms, lunches, refreshments etc.
- Day to day management of the samples stock room, ensuring it is kept well stocked, tidy and ensuring samples are sent out in a timely fashion.
- Alongside Marketing and showroom co-ordinator host and co-ordinate all marketing initiated showroom events and develop a plan to ‘fill the gaps’ between events to ensure there is a constant buzz of activity to attract customers to the showroom.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams to develop ideas for the showroom and events, continually benchmarking against other showrooms to ensure we are providing a best in class service and facility.
- Network with relevant community groups and customers in the local area to ensure we have a strong presence within the architect and design community in London.
- Deal with all communications for the London Showroom, incoming and outgoing, to ensure that telephone and other enquiries are directed and dealt with Keep suitable records of customer visits, utilising the CRM system to track customer visits and subsequent sales to monitor the effectiveness of the showroom from a sales perspective.
- Manage the budgets and expenses procedures, ensuring best value from suppliers.
- Embrace the role of Sustainability Ambassador for the London Showroom by actively looking for ways to develop sustainable facilities and procedures within this space.
- Front of house experience typically gained in a Sales & Marketing environment.
- A welcoming personality with a focus on customer service.
- Experience of facilities management including health & safety.
- Demonstrable experience in driving the agenda to provide an innovative and exciting showroom facility.
- Experience of working with various levels of people in the interiors industry/specifications market.
- Experience of leading and organising customer events.
- First class organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and independently.
- An interest in and flair for design.
- A willingness to work outside of contracted hours when required.
- The ability to carry boxes of tiles.
Interface is a global leader in the design and production of carpet tiles. Its products combine beauty and innovation with functionality and environmental credentials to help customers bring their design vision to life.
The company was one of the first ones to publicly commit to sustainability, when it made a pledge in the mid-nineties to eliminate its impact on the environment by 2020. Known as Mission Zero®, it influences every aspect of the business and inspires the company to continually push the boundaries in order to achieve its goal.
Interface is now more than half way to reaching Mission Zero and has been widely recognised for its achievements to date. Its products have also achieved several awards, specifically for design and innovation, one of the most recent being The Athenaeum Good Design Award for World Textiles.