For our Finance department in the Netherlands we are looking for a colleague for the role Accounts Payable Employee.
The main focus of our Accounts Payable Department is processing and verifying incoming invoices, banks and expense claims in accordance with accounting principles and SOX requirements.
The most important activities in this position are:
- Execute AP activities to achieve department and company goals in an effective and efficient way;
- Execute data entry, validation, and processing of AP invoices and employee travel expenses in line with legal and internal requirements within JD Edwards;
- Process bank statements (incoming and outgoing payments) to ensure accurate allocations and minimal unallocated cash;
- Create, review and process domestic and foreign payments;
- Allocate debit and credit notes and write-off of cash discounts in association with the credit management department;
- Analyse accounts payable- and purchasing ledgers and explain outstanding balances;
- Review, analyse and explain outstanding purchase orders;
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Participate in ad-hoc projects to support management and project teams;
- Identify and initiate (in cooperation with the AP Team Leader) system- and process improvements;
- Account master creation and maintenance;
- Work closely together with the general ledger, purchasing and shipping departments;
- Assist in internal and external audits;
- Give assistance during month end closing to other teams
For this challenging position the following position-requirements are essential:
- At least MBO level 4 in accounting or economics;
- Relevant work experience in an international environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written;
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably JD Edwards;
- Affinity with numbers, accurate, precise and able to work with deadlines;
- Good communication skills and a can-do personality.
Interface has a lot to offer.
Just look at our Climate Take Back™ mission. It's revolutionary and it suits us.
We invest in our people; in training, in health and we pay attention to the social side. This is also reflected in our employment conditions package with a fixed 8% gratuity, 25 days of leave, 13 ADV days and a good pension scheme.
Interface leads the way in sustainable business practices and environmentally friendly manufacturing. Our mission is to overcome the greatest challenge mankind has ever faced and combat global warming. It is no longer enough to limit the damage we do. We must see it reversed. We want to restore our planet and leave a positive impact.
By experimenting with renewable and recyclable materials, we have been able to reduce the carbon footprint of our products. Every flooring product we offer, whether it is carpet, LVT or rubber, is now 100% carbon neutral. A positive step towards Climate Take Back.
Interface is a publicly traded organization (Nasdaq) with sales of $1.1 billion. Interface leads the market in design, sustainability and innovation.
For questions about this position please contact Henda van Lambalgen (ManagerAccounting EMEA) mobile +31 612-163-967
If you are interested and the position appeals to you, send your CV and motivation to Gert-Jan.Stolk@interface.com