For our Finance department we are looking for two new colleagues in the Credit Management team. A Credit Controller Southern Europe and a Credit Controller UK.
In these roles, you are responsible for minimizing payment- and credit risks and to optimize the cash flow. Your focus will be on Southern Europe or the UK region.
The main activities in those roles are:
- Assessment of creditworthiness and setting of Credit Limits for new and existing customers;
- Setting of Credit Limits, payment conditions and other terms to reduce financial risks on forehand;
- Order release taking into account the proper authorizations;
- Confirm sales agreements are not in contradiction with the Credit Risk Policy;
- Determine if current processes and procedures are still optimal and propose and implement changes;
- Pro-actively contact / visit customers and/or stakeholders to obtain payment and/or enable order release;
- Give functional input to other employees in the department to ensure compliance to existing policies;
- Informing the Credit Manager about progress on portfolio- and customer level;
- Participate in various projects outside departmental scope based on expertise;
- Function as key user of various used applications.
For those interesting and varied roles, we are looking for two candidates who meets the following job requirements:
- Minimum of three years’ experience with credit assessment and debtor management in foreign countries;
- Experience in an international working environment and with credit rating;
- Basic knowledge of legal collection and accounting;
- Level of working on a Bachelor’s degree;
- Perfect control over English (for Southern Europe: also French) language written and verbally, Dutch should be at least on ‘social talk’ level.
- Excellent social and communication skills;
- Good business acumen for problem solving;
- Analytically strong and high degree of accuracy and integrity;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a demanding workload;
- JD Edwards or SAP experience is a pré.
Interface has a lot to offer.
Just look at our Climate Take Back™ mission. It's revolutionary and it suits us.
We invest in our people; in training, in health and we pay attention to the social side. This is also reflected in our employment conditions package with a fixed 8% gratuity, 25 days of leave, 13 ADV days and a good pension scheme.
Interface leads the way in sustainable business practices and environmentally friendly manufacturing. Our mission is to overcome the greatest challenge mankind has ever faced and combat global warming. It is no longer enough to limit the damage we do. We must see it reversed. We want to restore our planet and leave a positive impact.
By experimenting with renewable and recyclable materials, we have been able to reduce the carbon footprint of our products. Every flooring product we offer, whether it is carpet, LVT or rubber, is now 100% carbon neutral. A positive step towards Climate Take Back.
Interface is a publicly traded organization (Nasdaq) with sales of $1.1 billion. Interface leads the market in design, sustainability and innovation.
For questions about those positions please contact Gert-jan Stolk (HR Business Partner at Interface), tel. +31 (0)6 46 35 28 41.
If you are interested and one the positions appeals to you, please send your CV and motivation to Gert-Jan.Stolk@Interface.com.
Please mention in your application if you are applying for the vacancy of Credit Controller Southern Europe or for the vacancy of Credit Controller UK.