For our Finance department in the Netherlands, we are looking for a
Team leader Accounts Payable.
In the function of Team lead Accounts Payable you manage, develop, and optimize the EMEA accounts payable department, that consist of 4 team members. You do this to ensure controlled and efficient accounts payable processes (approx. 50.000 invoices per year) in line with legal and internal procedures.
The most important activities in this challenging position are:
- Manage, execute and monitor AP activities to achieve department and company goals in an effective and efficient way;
- Supervise the AP team in the Netherlands, motivate employees and support them in achieving their personal goals;
- Manage and maintain accurate and complete financial, employee, and supplier records;
- Manage and perform the AP month-end closing;
- Oversee and execute data entry, validation, and processing of AP invoices and employee travel expenses in line with legal and internal requirements;
- Oversee and process routine department activities, such as payments, bank statement processing and master data management, to ensure they are completed accurately and on time;
- Building strong relationships with suppliers;
- Work closely together with the general ledger, purchasing and shipping departments;
- Continuously develop and execute process improvements;
- Manage internal and external audits.
In this role you report into the Manager Accounting EMEA.
For this position the following position-requirements are essential:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business economics discipline or some years of experience in a similar role;
- Experience in working in a complex international production organisation;
- Proven experience in understanding and improving Administrative Organisation;
- Highly skilled in working with IT applications (Microsoft office, ERP systems preferable JDEdwards);
- Good communication skills and a hands-on mentality;
- Perfect Dutch and English language skills (oral and written).
Interface has a lot to offer.
Just look at our Climate Take Back™ mission. It's revolutionary and it suits us.
We invest in our people; in training, in health and we pay attention to the social side. This is also reflected in our employment conditions package with a fixed 8% gratuity, 25 days of leave, 13 ADV days and a good pension scheme.
Interface leads the way in sustainable business practices and environmentally friendly manufacturing. Our mission is to overcome the greatest challenge mankind has ever faced and combat global warming. It is no longer enough to limit the damage we do. We must see it reversed. We want to restore our planet and leave a positive impact.
By experimenting with renewable and recyclable materials, we have been able to reduce the carbon footprint of our products. Every flooring product we offer, whether it is carpet, LVT or rubber, is now 100% carbon neutral. A positive step towards Climate Take Back.
Interface is a publicly traded organization (Nasdaq) with sales of $1.1 billion. Interface leads the market in design, sustainability and innovation.
For questions about this position please contact Henda van Lambalgen (ManagerAccounting EMEA) mobile +31 612-163-967
If you are interested and the position appeals to you, send your CV and motivation to Gert-Jan.Stolk@interface.com